Naval Draughtsman (designer)
Data : 05/08/2022
Voto medio : 5/5
Num. voti : 1
Hydro Tec, an important Design Studio based in the southern Piedmont region, is looking for a Naval Draughtsman with >10 years’ experience in basic design, mainly in the part of hull structure and fitting out details.
The figure will be responsible for designing, drawing, modelling and verifying naval structures.
• knowledge of 2D ship design rules/conventions, welding, etc;
• knowledge of ship design;
• familiarity with structural dimensioning via classification registers;
• ability to independently produce classical naval structural documents for approval such as main section, shell expansion, iron plan etc., weight estimation but also drawings of complex structures;
• knowledge of 3D modelling;
• knowledge of written and spoken English, minimum level C1;
• ability to handle assigned work independently;
• ability to work in a team;
• willingness to undertake short assignments in Italy or abroad.
Given the dynamic nature of the environment, flexibility and the ability to adapt to the needs of the office are required.
da valutarsi in base all'esperienza
Retribuzione netta mensile:
in base all'esperienza
Persona di riferimento: