JUNIOR NAVAL ENGINEER
Data : 05/08/2022
Voto medio : 0/5
Num. voti : 0
Hydro Tec, a naval engineering firm specialized in the design of superyachts, based in the southern Piedmont region, is looking for a three-year degree or master’s degree graduate with an interest in design.
The design activities carried out in the studio concern all naval disciplines (structural design and dimensioning; ship statics and dynamics; plant design; passive safety and definition of safety plans).
The search is aimed at recent graduates; the following lines outline an ideal candidate profile:
• holds a bachelor’s or master’s degree in naval engineering;
• is able to hold a telephone conversation about professional activities in English;
• is familiar with the use of 2D/3D CAD;
• is highly interested in acquiring autonomy in the technical design of yachts, taking care of all aspects of the project;
• has good interpersonal skills;
• is motivated to settle in the southern Piedmont region.
Inclusion in the company will involve continuous training with experienced designers.
On the basis of personal aptitudes and company requirements, the disciplinary sector to which the new employee will be assigned will be identified so that he/she can develop progressive operational autonomy.
da valutarsi in base all'esperienza
Retribuzione netta mensile:
in base all'esperienza
Persona di riferimento: