77Agency, part of Jakala Group, is an international and innovative digital marketing agency with offices in Milan, Rome, London and Riga.
We are a full-service digital agency with specialisation in SEM, SEO, Social Media, Digital PR, Media Buying, Creative Services, Design and Development as well as Propriety Technology Development. We are pleased to be accredited by the industry as a Google Premier Partner, Bing Select Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner.
We have accumulated experience in a wide range of industries over the last 17 years, with particular strengths in the finance, luxury, hospitality, e-commerce and entertainment areas.
If you are looking for an international company with people that share the same digital passion as you do, 77Agency could be the place for you!
We are looking for a talented and experienced Digital Account Manager with excellent Paid Media and communication skills to join our growing team of International media experts at our Milan office.
The Digital Account Manager will be responsible for liaising with clients, managing strategy and successful execution of the paid media campaigns towards the KPIs agreed with the clients working with the Account Executives and Managers on the accounts.
- Develop excellent relationships with the clients, through developing an in-depth understanding of their businesses
- Ensure the delivery against the set KPIs and contractual requirements
- Execution of Paid Search, Display and Social campaigns, depending on the clients’ needs and objectives
- Ideally 4+ years of experience in a Digital/Media Agency
- Very strong knowledge of Search Engine Marketing / PPC (Google and Bing ads, primarily) and Social ads (Facebook and Instagram primarily)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fluency in English is a must
- Excellent skills on Google Analytics both in terms of implementation review and performance analysis
- High level of proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent organizational, project management and problem-solving skills
- A love of uncovering trends in data and analysis
- Confident and articulate presenter, with the ability to present to senior clients and internal agency teams
- Has a great attention to detail
- Has a positive attitude, is self-confident, and welcomes new challenges
- Knowledge of Programmatic (DV360, Xandr, etc.) is a big plus
Nice to have
- Experience with the ad serving and trafficking tools (e.g. DoubleClick Campaign Manager or Adform) is a plus
- Experience with Data Visualization tools (e.g. Google Data Studio, Tableau or Salesforce Datorama etc.) is a plus